SeaPort-e provides government managers with a fast, high-quality, and cost-effective means of contracting all phases of ship and weapon system life cycles.
Type: Multiple Award Contract (MAC) , IDIQ
Contract No. N00178-07-D-5163
PCO:DCMA Virginia, Manassas, VA
Client: U.S. Navy, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division
Zones: Zone 2 (National Capital); Zone 3 (Mid Atlantic); Zone 6 (Southwest)
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) has made electronic procurement of Engineering, Financial, and Program Management support services a reality. Using SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) has adopted an integrated approach to contracting for support services. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized means of issuing competitive solicitations among a large and diverse community of approved contractors, as well as a platform for awarding and managing performance-based task orders. This unified approach allows SeaPort-e service procurement teams to leverage their best work products, practices, and approaches across the Navy's critical service business sector.
Simply stated, SeaPort-e provides a faster, better, and more cost-effective means of contracting for professional support services.
SeaPort-e is designed to include all aspects of Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Support Services as required by the Virtual Systems Command, its related Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and field affiliates. This contract is not intended to, nor will it be, used to procure any personal services or services which are inherently governmental.
Generally, SeaPort-e provides a vehicle to procure engineering, technical, programmatic, and professional support services for authorized users through all phases of ship and weapon system life cycle - technology development, concept exploration, design, specification development, construction/production, test and evaluation, certification, operation, maintenance, improvement/modernization, overhaul and refueling, salvage and disposal.
The objective of SeaPort-e is to provide government managers with timely high quality services for a reasonable price maximizing innovation and cost reduction initiatives.
The scope of SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) contains the 22 areas listed below:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design, Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administration Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Teaming Partners
Sentrillion Team Members :
- SEAPORT-E FUNCTIONAL AREAS SB SDVOSB HUBZONE 8(a)/SDB WOB
- Blue Canopy Group, LLC
- CLMS, LLC
- Frontline Defense Systems, LLC
- Lowe Voltage, LLC
- Marstel-Day, LLC
- Paragon Technology Group, Inc.
- Special Operations Commo, LLC
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Inquiries for Customer Satisfaction and the Seaport-e Program.
For more information about Seaport-e visit the Seaport-e website.