Sentrillion's consulting services focus on skills, knowledge and abilities (SKA) for legacy, current and emerging technologies.
Our consultants are security industry veterans that hold Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and Physical Security Professional (PSP) certifications with the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS), and Program Management Professional (PMP) certifications. The management team are graduates in Business and Organizational Security Management, IT Management, and have hands-on, real-world experience in the military (Special Forces, Communications, Combat Arms, Intelligence, and Maintenance disciplines) as well as working for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on ESS along our U.S. borders.
Our consultation services include:
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
- ESS Requirements Analysis and Preliminary Design
- Pre-construction Planning
- Systems Verification and Certifications
- ESS Project Management across the Full Project Lifecycle
- UL 2050; FIPS 201 and HSPD-12
Never be less than ready.
Resolve your security challenges with the professionals at Sentrillion.